The prize is not redeemable for cash.
The winner must use the prize within 3 months of being notified otherwise the voucher is null and void.
One person will be drawn randomly form the list of entrants who have completed the requirements to enter.
The prize consist of one 7”x10” fine art print, matted and framed (value $145), plus one digital file of the same image (value $20). The digital file will be supplied vid digital download. The total prize value if $165.
The Winner will be required to select their image from the online gallery supplied by Roxanne Gorman Photography after 30 November, 2016. The Prize will then be ordered through supplied and supplied to the winner within 14 days of the Winner selecting their prize.
Entries are achieved by Liking the Roxanne Gorman Photography Facebook page AND liking the post on the same page about Little Moves, posted on Sunday 13 November, 2016.
The winner’s selected image will be featured on the Roxanne Gorman Photography Facebook page, as well as other social media.
The Competition is a game of random chance. The judges decision is final and in any case od doubt or dispute, absolutely no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Competition, Process or Outcome.
The winner will be required to sign a separate Model Release Agreement. No payment shall be received for the use of the image noted.
This competition (“the competition”) is conducted by Roxanne Gorman. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the promoter, Roxanne Gorman, form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is only open to individuals who have a Facebook Account and reside in Australia (and therefore need to be 13 years of age or above). If under the age of 18 years, the applicant may to required to provide written permission from their parent or guardian, including their acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The Competition commences at 9.30am AEST Sunday 13 November 2016, and closes at 5pm AEST Monday 14 November 2016. Final entries must be liked before 5pm.
- All amounts stated in these conditions are in Australian Dollars
- There is no cost to enter the Competition, however, internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable to any such costs.
- Entries must be received during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- The Promoter may, at it’s absolute discretion, declare and Entry made by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant uses multiple accounts owned by the one person. The Promoter may block and declare an entrant invalid if a Facebook account appears to be inappropriate for a family competition, ie if the account profile picture is suggestive/ vulgar or deemed to be inappropriate in any way.
- At the conclusion of the Entry Period, one (1) Entry will be randomly selected as the Prize Winner of the Competition.
- The Winner shall be announced on Monday 14th November after 5pm via the Roxanne Gorman Photography Facebook page. The winner will be tagged in the announcement and will be responsible for contacting Roxanne Gorman Photography to organise their prize.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failure, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software ot internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct fo the Competition; (Iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise; (v) any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of the prize.
- Any cost associate with accessing Facebook and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and in dependent on the Internet service Provider used. The Use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.